Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tire,tire,tire,still is tire!!!!

Have a long time i din write anything in my blog...coz i need to busy for many things on my working,study and Boys' Brigade activities also!!!I really dunno how long myself can commit to all this things...really feel very tire already,on study,many assignment and presentation need to do;on work,they are telling me that my performance are dropping and i am not like last time very hardworking on doing things;Boys' Brigade,i need to go there every saturday to have meeting and i find out that myself have slowly no spirit on attending meeting like last time...what can i do for all this messy work?am i got the abilities to handle?

Chinese New Year are coming but dunno why i feel scare when i heard this word...=0 i dun like Chinese New Year come so fast but i still need to be happy in front of people,no mood at all...

I had lost my father and grandmother in last year 2008,i awake that life can be gone so easily...My health is become worst and worst and worst,i also dunno what time my life will end suddenly...

To my dearest friend,family members and whom are care for me,i just want to say thank you to you all because you all have given me the chance to know you and a happy life when we're together...

2 comments:

Evelyn Kengy said...

hey....Feb until now...is time to update la.....
Wish u happy all the time..^^

Shirley said...

i know lah...but no time to update leh...wish u all the best also!!!