Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thanks A Lot!!!

I feel very unhappy recently!!!I dunno what should i do in this moment...The same problem, am i still want to continue my work or resign???Now i realize that i really dunno how to control my pressure and i dunno how to face the problem...Whatever i try to do, is useless for me.But, got one person tell me that this is not a big problem...Furthermore, he try to comfort me and help me to solve the problem. He also willing to hear my true words and he always need to sustain the temper that throw out from me,but he never blame me at all...I know that sometimes i was very emotional and sentimental, but from the biginning to end, he did not shows his unhappy face to me...I must say Thank You very much to him!!!I very thankful that God let me encounter the person is so good and nice...Thank You, Thank You and Thank YOU!!!

No comments: